Monday 23 May 2016

Colouring Book page3


Hi

I am in the midst of preparations for my daughters wedding this coming Saturday.

There is just time to pop by to share yet another completed page

in my Big Monster Coloring Book by Juliette Crane.



This time I remembered to take a before picture.


illustration by Juliette Crane



coloured pencil & gel pen

Check out Juliette's whimsical paintings.

For those of you who are waiting in anticipation to see my own artwork Lol!

'Normal Service will resume shortly'. As they say........

XXX




3 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your coloring pages! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful page Carol. What medium did you use?
    I bet you are getting very excited with the wedding so imminent. I wish you all a glorious day of sunshine and beautiful memories :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have found your blog! Wishing you (and your daughter of course) a wonderful wedding this upcoming Saturday ♥ Hope ya'll have a beautiful sunny day full of good memories for years to come.
    Michelle ♥

    ReplyDelete