Tuesday 7 July 2015

Untitled

I'm still working 'small' as apposed to 'LARGE' (refer to previous posts).  I thought I would work on another tag. This time with a little colour.





I used acrylic paint in cream, green and gold for the background. The circles were made from my own handmade foam stamp and for my girl I used oil pastels, Stabilo All pencil and some collage papers for her dress and crown. Her crown was made of my own paper which was brown paper, acrylics and gold foil.

I wanted to finish the tag off with a piece of brown tulle for the tie. I know I have a piece somewhere  that I dyed with some transfer paint but I can't lay my hands on it at the moment so I posted it without for now.

I would love to hear what you think and I really appreciate your comments.

THANKS FOR VISITING 
XXX

8 comments:

  1. I love your little cutie in any dress you make her. The crown fits her very well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tags are very handy ;) and I do like her crown! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely princess or maybe a queen?
    Her crown is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable. I really like the stamp too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is totally gorgeous and I love the textures on the crown. Such a great background stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one! Wonderful colour!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete