My intention was to make a board book out of some old dog food boxes and some packaging left over from my new bed linen. The idea was for it to be in black and white and to feature found words from book text. However it all went horribly wrong.
At first I struggled with the limited palette. I just couldn't seem to create anything that was interesting to look at. Then I decided to go ahead and bind it together but I went and punched the wholes in the spine for the signatures in the wrong place. So, that was it. There was only one thing for it and that was to give it up as a bad job and so I 'deconstructed' it a bit more by ripping it to pieces
Now that I am left with some bits and pieces I quite like them, so, I decided to take some pic's and share them here. They are just bits and pieces so, needless to say, they won't be entered into challenge but you never know they might get used as part of something in the future.
THANKS FOR VISITING