Friday 2 January 2015

Paint Party Friday

Just a quick post to wish all my fellow Paint Party goers a Happy and Prosperous New Year and to share with you something I have been working on today.


It is the beginning of a background for a piece that will feature another of my young ladies. I have layered up some gelli prints and some citra solv papers and added some acrylic paint, gesso and some tissue paper stamped with a leaf stamp.

I hope you will stop by again to see how it progresses.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely background. Happy New Year to you too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours Carol. Looking forward to it's progress xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very intriquing, love the muted colours. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work with your gelli plate Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to seeing it's progression. Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely background! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work! I really like it very much already and am curious as to, what you are going to add to it.
    Happy New Year and happy PPF!
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great background, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful! I love the dreamy feeling of it! Have a wonderful 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carol. Happy New Year! Fabulous background. Looking forward to the next steps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful beginning! Love the subtle presence of music notes top left:-)

    ReplyDelete