Wednesday 11 June 2014

WOYWW 262

This is how my desk looks this week.

On the right you can see a painting I did for SOC, click in the badge in the side-bar and see what it is all about. It all went a bit wrong so I cropped the photo to cut out the bottom half of the painting.

This is how it looked.

On the left you can see a quick sketch I did with Charcoal pencil and watercolour pencils (without the water). There was something about her little sad face so I thought I would share her here.


Thanks for visiting. x



6 comments:

  1. Both sweet girls, and I love your style. And I also love the flowers underneath the sad-faced girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your girls, you have great style in your Art work.
    Jan is not very well at the moment so no numbers today.
    Happy crafting, Angela @Felix the Crafty Cat http://angelacuttingandcarving.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely drawings, Fuzzie, and I particularly like your second (sad) girl! Bet she could tell a story or two.

    I'm not taking part in WOYWW this week as we're going away on Friday, and too much to do, and also I'm exhausted! Haven't done anything artful this week, still recovering from all my hubby's retirement celebrations.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your girls, and hey wondered it you wanted my mini zines (2), just email
    me and I will send you them. pat54lee@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's unanimous; we ALL love your girls! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete