Saturday 22 February 2014

29 Faces day 22

For today's face I have a 'Bathing Belle '' complete with her floral swimming cap.



The beach ball and the background are in Lumiere paints.  Unfortunately the camera does not pick up the shimmery effect you get from these paints. Other materials used are acrylics, inktense pencils, Sharpie fine tip pens (for her eyes) and my ever growing favourite charcoal pencil.

She has turned out to be one of my favourite faces to date.

Thank you to all who have visited and a BIG THANK YOU to all of you that have been kind enough to leave a comment. I really appreciate and value your thoughts. x


5 comments:

  1. oooh yes she is my favourite as well, she is gorgeous. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that swimming cap! And I like the composition, how you can only see a part of the beachball. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a very pretty bathing belle, and another of your paintings that starts a little story running in my mind. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really good and I like your unusual composition. That's a super flowery bathing cap.

    ReplyDelete