Monday 21 October 2013

Cut and Paste

I thought I would do a bit of  a collage for my next page . I had an image from an old calendar  and I  had the idea of cutting it up to make a marionette on a stage but I am afraid it took a turn for the worse so after some head scratching and a total change of direction I ended up with this page.


Not one of my favourite pages but here are some close up images of parts that I like the most..



I like these semi circles of' 'painty' newspaper........


and I like this little robin which was on a strip of torn book page from an old book I found in a secondhand book shop.

Back with some more of my artistic endeavors soon............

1 comment:

  1. I like the little Robin too and also the lovely golden oak leaves. What interesting text you have used on your page background!

    ReplyDelete