Friday 10 May 2013

Dylusions Journal

I have just become the proud owner of  a Dylusions Journal.


It was designed by Dyan Reavley especially for art journaling and if you take a look here you will see Dyan herself telling you all about it. I am so excited to start working it.

The way I work is very controlled and I want to work more ' freely', not to be afraid to put ink and paint down or be afraid of messing up and spoiling what I started. I plan to use this journal to try and achieve just that.
 
In the meantime here is the latest page in my pocket journal.


In this image you can see how  leftover paint and ink an be used to form the basis for another page.


If you are a follower of my blog and have not been recieving notification of my recent posts please leave a comment and let me know.

Thanks for visiting x


3 comments:

  1. Love your page you show here! I too am working to be less structured in my drawings. And Your face drawing you added to your journal page looks great! I am also loving the paint and brushes through the glass images you took and shared! Lovely creations. I also wanted to let you know that it took me a while to send my little painting on a tea bag off to you. I got it in the mail on May 6, so it will be a while getting to you yet. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great journal page - I love left-overs and excess sprays of paint - quite often I find them more interesting that what I was originally trying to achieve! I love your colour combination too. It looks like you are going to have great fun with the new journal - I love new 'toys'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to have a new journal to lay in and the new page is fab :D
    I'm still not getting notification of new posts Carol Mo x

    ReplyDelete