Tuesday 9 April 2013

Two Tags

Hi Everyone,

It has been a long time since I have made a tag so I thought I would get out my Brusho Sprays and some paint and have a play. I had no plan in mind I just added some colour to a couple of tags I cut out myself from some card.


I first sprayed some Brusho Sprays to a sheet on my pallette pad and mopped the colours up with the tags.


I then added some acrylic paint with a pallette knife.
After some more layers which included some modelling paste, stamping and some Treasure Gold they ended up looking like this.


I have started to put together my little sketchbook mentioned in a previous post and I hope to share it with you in my next post.

Bye for now. x

2 comments:

  1. What fantastic tags - I love the backgrounds, they have a lovely soft look to them that really works with the flowers. Is the green flower a stencil with modelling paste pushed through or a rubber stamp pushed into the paste (or neither!)? It's a really lovely effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best art a;ways comes from just playing, i always think. Love your tags and your blog.
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete