Monday 4 March 2013

Journal Pages 3

Hi Everyone,


Here is my latest page in my art journal.







When I first finished this page I thought it was just okay. But the more I look at it the more pleased I am with it.

I check my blogger stats to see the number of pageviews I recieve.  It seems that I am receiving pageviews each day, however the number is realitivly small and my comments are even smaller. If you have viewed my blog because you are interested in seeing my journal pages I would love to hear what you think. All comments would be greatly appreciated. A big THANK YOU goes out to those of you who have recently left comments.

Bye for now x

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy seeing your journal pages but as a beginner I'd love to know more about how you made it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. When I started blogging I used to discribe the process but I have become a bit dis-heartened at so few comments that I have been writing less and less with each blog. The fact that you enjoy my journal pages has given me a great boost.

      Delete
  2. I love this page ~ especially the subtle use of color. That alone is not as "easy" as one might think … not to mention the overall expression of the page. Nice!

    ReplyDelete