Saturday 17 November 2012

Tag Tuesday Catch up

Hi Everyone,
Here is an update on the tags I have done over the past few weeks for Tag Tuesday starting with the most recent.

Brown/Sepia      


  
Celestial   

Halloween 

Here are a couple of mixed media pictures I have done over the past couple of months when I was unable to post pictures, for the reasons given in a previous post.




It is easy to see why have chosen the theme Hearts and Flowers for my SKETCHBOOK FRIENDS Group isn't it? lol.

I would love to hear your comments they are always very much appreciated.

Thanks for dropping by.
Carol x

2 comments:

  1. I love everything in this post! Your mixed media pictures are beautiful and I love the textures - that red fabric works so well on the music hearts.
    I somehow missed seeing your sepia heart on Tag Tuesday - I'll have to pop back - but it's gorgeous -I love the use of natural twine - it works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work all round, Carol! I love your tags, particularly the sepia one - the use of the string is really in keeping, and the corrugations are quite delicious! Must try some of this...

    So glad your blog is working again and you can post pictures. It's so frustrating not being able to share what you've done, and knowing that us lot out here are all frustrated, wanting to see more of your work lol!

    Thanks for your lovely comment. I'm glad you like my effort with the orange card. Looking at all the photos together, you can see the orange gradually get darker and darker, and more and more different! It was really fun to do. The droplets stamp has to be one of my favourites, too - I was absolutely gobsmacked the first time I saw it (on Linda Cain's blog) and just had to follow it up - I'm really glad I found Ryn and bought some stamps from her. There are plenty more in her catalogue that I shall spoil myself with when I get the chance!

    I still can't upload photos to Flickr but have had another email from them with other suggestions of things to try, to fix the problem, so here's hoping.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete