Saturday 14 July 2012

Quick post.

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post to show you the textile picture I  have just completed for a friend . It's not photographed very well but  this one was taken before I put it in the frame.


It is entitled  'Home is Where the Heart is'.

In my last post I told you that I was going to an Indigo Blu demo day . It was a good opportunity for me to stock up on a few things and here is what I treated myself to.


I have been wanting to try pan pastels so I can't wait to experiment with them.  The Harlequin stamp I bought for an idea I had in mind for my latest tag for Tag Tuesday but it is getting a bit late so I'm not sure if I will get it done in time for this weeks dead line but we'll see.

Bye for now x

2 comments:

  1. Textile picture is just gorgeous! Your friend will love it. Lucky friend.
    Goodies are looking good. Enjoy experimenting :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I just LOVE your little textile picture - absolutely adorable and in my favourite colours - photo shows taupe, black and cream/grey? I love neutrals. The buttons for the trees are such a great idea too - I love it, and I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with it.
    I just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such lovely comments - I always very much appreciate it - thank you!

    ReplyDelete