Saturday 17 March 2012

Mad March Tag

This weeks theme over on TAG TUESDAY is' Mad March Hares and Rabbits'.

I thought I would keep this weeks tag quite simple so I made a foam stamp of a hare and used acrylic paint to simply stamp onto the tag.

I used a play on words and wrote ' Hare today' and 'Gone tomorrow' in a fine liner pen and added the flowers. I'm not completely satisfied with it though, as the actual stamping worked out better on my trial piece but this was my last white tag so it had to do.

I've been checking out the tags over on the TAG TUESDAY blog and they are all wonderful,  so many talented people are involved. I look forward to the day when I can be included in the 'Tag Team' and post my tags along with all the others. But I think it will be a while yet as  I'm quite a long way down the waiting list. In the meant time I would like to thank anyone visiting my blog and I would  really love you to leave a comment.

Bye for now and happy blogging!  

3 comments:

  1. I love making foam stamps and they last forever. Love your tag. Thanks for visiting my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous in its simplicity....I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, girl. I just did a quick peek at your creations which are just gorgeous. Thanks for your kind words over on my blog, much appreciated. Good luck on the portrait. I am still very hesitant when it comes to faces and sketching in general, but like anything else the more you do it, the more comfortable it feels. And I adore the tag above.

    ReplyDelete